We are looking for a compassionate people person to drive the agenda for employees at Vista Musical Instruments. This role provides excellent HR operational support to our employees globally (including but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and USA) and continually improving our people processes to create a positive impact to our employee experience. Reporting to the HR Senior Manager, the ideal candidate should be experienced in regional HR operations and people management, have a strong sense of accountability and be a strong driver for continuous improvement.
- Cultivating a great reputation as an employer and creating a sustainable brand image from the inside out.
- Designing and implementing organisational structures.
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent.
- Creating and implementing goal-based initiatives.
- Onboarding employees and ensuring they have access to resources.
- Tracking and analysing HR metrics (e.g.turnover rates, time to hire, headcount demographic).
- Ensuring integrity of data.
- Modernising outdated HR systems.
- Supporting and engaging employees.
- Developing employee talent with training and development programs.
- Recognising and rewarding top-performing employees.
- Assessing and improving working conditions.
- Measuring and improving employee satisfaction.
- Designing and delivering employee benefits.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Providing HR Operations support for the company.
- Contributing to ongoing or ad-hoc projects as determined by the needs of the company.
- 5+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience or equivalent experience
- Experience in providing consultative support directly to employees
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee experience through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all levels, functions, and geographies
- Ability to analyse and communicate complex concepts, understand trends, and develop recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Healthcare program
- Flexible work arrangement
- Staff discounts on musical instruments
- Gym membership discount
- Volunteer Leave
- Annual/Medical/Marriage/Maternity/Paternity/Childcare/Compassionate Leaves
About Vista Musical Instruments
Vista Musical Instruments is an innovative, global collective of music-related brands dedicated to building meaningful products and experiences for the music community. Brands include MONO, Teisco, Harmony, Heritage Guitars and Swee Lee. Vista Musical Instruments is headquartered in Singapore, with operations in USA, UK and APAC, and is a division of Caldecott Music Group.