Vista Musical Instruments is an innovative, global collective of music-related brands dedicated to building meaningful products and experiences for the music community. Our brands include MONO, Teisco, Harmony, Heritage Guitars and Swee Lee.
We are now looking for a motivated and self-driven Content Management Executive to join the growing E-Commerce team. As a Content Management Executive, you will be involved in the management of our e-commerce stores and platforms, and in helping to ensure that all e-commerce site content adhere to the highest standards.
- Manage product information and catalogue across multiple e-commerce sites
- Update e-commerce sites and/or pages with the latest content on an ongoing basis as well as for ad hoc campaigns and product launches
- Coordinate across departments to secure assets and approvals
- Troubleshoot content-related issues with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct quality checks on product pictures, translations, prices and availability to optimise customer’s e-commerce journey
- Take on content creation tasks (e.g. basic editing of product image assets, coordination of in-house photography) and copywriting where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge and experience with content management systems, e-commerce platforms and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge and skills in HTML, SEO and split testing
- Strength in content creation and writing – familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Ability to work closely with local and regional stakeholders
- Desire to learn and attentive to details
- A passion for music would be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, insurance coverage
- Attractive staff discount at our academy or for purchase of musical instruments
- Various leave schemes (such as annual, sick, maternity)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.