Swee Lee is the leading retailer and distributor of musical instruments in South East Asia. With an industry leading in-store experience and ambitious plans for expansion of both our retail and online businesses, we look forward to bringing music to life in one of the most interesting and fastest growing markets in the world.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our E-commerce Team as we strive to deliver world-class service to our customers. We want somebody who matches our spirit and ambitions, and someone who will challenge us to constantly push our boundaries.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Great active listening skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices - Shopify and Gorgias
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to speak multiple languages, especially those common among callers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, insurance coverage
- Attractive staff discount at our academy or for purchase of musical instruments
- Various leave schemes (such as annual, sick, maternity)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.