Swee Lee is the leading retailer and distributor of musical instruments in South East Asia. With an industry leading in-store experience and ambitious plans for expansion of both our retail and online businesses, we look forward to bringing music to life in one of the most interesting and fastest growing markets in the world.
We are looking for a Retail Associate to join us as we strive to deliver world-class service to our customers. As a sales professional, knowledge of the sales process is crucial - prospecting, qualifying, selling, overcoming objections, closing the deal and follow up. We want somebody who matches our spirit and ambitions, and someone who will challenge us to constantly push our boundaries.
1. Promoting and selling products and services. Achieve the monthly sales target set by the Company
2. Ensure that every customer who visits the store is acknowledged with a friendly greeting. Provide assistance and information required to encourage a purchase
3. Eager to learn and participate in the company's training programs
4. Perform tasks such as cleaning of the store, unpacking of stock, maintenance of musical instruments and other administrative tasks as necessary
5. Perform cashiering duties
6. Replenish displays to ensure that there is sufficient stock for selling and that visual merchandising is attractive to customers
7. Establish long-term relationships with key customers, taking note of their preferences and past purchases
1. Knowledge of musical instruments is a must. (Drum, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele or Digital Audio Workstation knowledge)
2. Have an outgoing personality and enjoy talking to people
3. A strong ability to connect with customers and sell
4. Understand customer service principles and is able to provide an excellent customer experience
5. Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
6. Proficiency using Microsoft Office & Google Drive applications, and ability to learn using the in-house ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and cashiering system
7. Punctuality is a must
8. A strong sense of responsibility, willingness to take the initiative to spot and resolve issues and taking pride in going the extra mile
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.